Terms & Conditions
Deposits are taken to secure your chosen booking for your chosen date. All despots are non refundable, but are transferable to another booking and must be used within the same year.
If you wish to cancel your booking, this must be made 3 days prior to your booking. If failure to do so then you will be liable for 50 percent of the booking fee and less than 24 hours notice liable to full booking fee.
In the event of bad weather you booking can be cancelled at no extra cost.
When making a booking you agree to the terms of this hire agreement.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to inform users of our equipment the following rules.
The bouncy castle must not be used in extreme weather (i.e. high winds = 24mph+, heavy rain etc.) In the event all electrical equipment must be turned off from the mains, by a responsible adult.We reserve the right to cancel bookings with no financial penalty if we deem the weather to be unsafe for operating a castle
- Food & drink, hard toys, sharp items, face paint, silly string, glasses, chewing gum etc must not be used on or near our bouncy castle
- All footwear (except socks) must be removed before using the bouncy castle.
- Animals must be kept away from our bouncy castle.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, when on or around our bouncy castle.
- Users and supervisors must NOT have a history of back or neck problems or be under the influence of any prescribed or non-prescribed drugs when on or around our bouncy castle.
- Pregnant women must not use the bouncy castles.
- Only children of similar size should use the bouncy castle at the same time.
- Users of the bouncy castle/s must not climb, sit or hang on the sides or top of the bouncy castle/s.
- Users must not play or sit on the safety step of the bouncy castle.
- Somersaults and rough play are strictly prohibited on the bouncy castles.
- bouncy castles are for the use of children under the age of 14, unless specified as an ADULT unit.
- bouncy castles should be not be used by any child taller than the inside walls.
- The safety pegs or sand bags that secure the bouncy castle to the ground must remain secured to keep the bouncy castle stable.
- Continually ensure that power cable is not becoming a tripping hazard.
- The bouncy castle must NEVER be turned off when it’s occupied, in the event of a power failure all users must leave the castle immediately.
- Bouncy castles returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. Children must NOT use the bouncy castle wearing face paint as this causes staining.
- If there is loss or damage to our bouncy castle caused by sabotage, negligence, or by not following the Terms of Hire guidelines properly additional payment may be required.
Please note that all persons using this bouncy castle do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the bouncy castle will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Mega Inflatables Ltd can not accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this bouncy castle.You are strongly advised to take out public liability insurance when using the bouncy castle.